SIGMA 2 (2006), 024, 9 pages math-ph/0602050
On the Essential Spectrum of Many-Particle Pseudorelativistic Hamiltonians with Permutational Symmetry Account
Radiophysical Research Institute, 25/14 Bol'shaya Pechorskaya Str., Nizhny Novgorod, 603950 Russia
Received October 27, 2005, in final form February 07, 2006; Published online February 20, 2006
In this paper we formulate our results on the essential spectrum
of many-particle pseudorelativistic Hamiltonians without
magnetic and external potential fields in the spaces of functions, having arbitrary type α of the permutational
symmetry. We discover location of the essential spectrum for all
α and for some cases we establish new properties of the
lower bound of this spectrum, which are useful for study of the
pseudorelativistic Hamiltonian; many-particle system; permutational symmetry; essential spectrum.
pdf (205 kb)
ps (165 kb)
tex (11 kb)
- Damak M., On the spectral theory of dispersive N-body
Hamiltonians, J. Math. Phys., 1999, V.40, 35-48.
- Lewis R.T., Siedentop H., Vugalter S., The essential
spectrum of relativistic multi-particle operators, Ann.
Inst. H. Poincaré Phys. Théor., 1997, V.67, 1-28.
- Lieb E., Yau H.-T., The stability and instability of
relativistic matter, Comm. Math. Phys., 1988, V.118,
- Reed M., Simon B., Methods of modern mathematical physics. IV
Analysis of operators, New York - San Francisco - London,
Academic Press, 1978.
- Sigalov A.G., Sigal I.M., Invariant description, with respect to
transpositions of identical particles, of the energy operator
spectrum of quantum-mechanical systems, Teoret. Mat. Fiz.,
1970, V.5, 73-93 (in Russian).
- Wigner E.P., Group theory and its application to quantum
mechanics, New York, 1959.
- Zhislin G., Spectrum of differential operators of quantum
mechanical many-particle system in the spaces of functions of the
given symmetry, Izvest. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat., 1969,
V.33, 590-649 (English transl.: Math. USSR-Izvestia, 1969,