Next: C. Satellite Conferences
Up: Ukrainian Congress of Mathematics
Previous: A. Locale
The work of the Congress will proceed in the following parallel sections (we call your attention
to the appearance of the new section ``Mathematical Theory of Control''):
In addition to plenary lectures, in the course of section sessions short 20-30 min reports of
participants of the Congress selected by the Program Committee will be delivered.
- Algebra and Theory of Numbers (Chairman A. V. Roiter).
- Dynamical Systems (Chairman O. M. Sharkovsky).
- Differential Equations and Nonlinear Oscillations
(Chairman A. M. Samoilenko).
- Complex Analysis and Potential Theory
(Chairman P. M. Tamrazov).
- Mathematical Physics (Co-Chairmen A. H. Nikitin and D. Ya. Petryna).
- Teaching Methods and History of Mathematics
(Co-Chairmen O. M. Bogolyubov,
M. I. Shkil', and M. I. Yadrenko).
- Nonlinear Analysis (Chairman I. V. Skrypnik).
- Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Problems of
Mechanics (Co-Chairmen V. M. Koshlyakov, I. O. Lukovs'ky,
V. L. Makarov,
and I. V. Serhienko).
- Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics
(Co-Chairmen V. S. Korolyuk and M. I. Portenko).
- Theory of Approximations and Harmonic Analysis
(Co-Chairmen M. P. Korneichuk and O. I. Stepanets').
- Theory of Operators and Differential Operator
(Co-Chairmen Yu. M. Berezans'ky and M. L. Horbachuk).
- Topology and Geometry (Co-Chairmen O. A. Borisenko and V. V. Sharko).
- Mathematical Theory of Control (Co-Chairmen
M. Z. Zhurovs'ky,
V. S. Mel'nyk, and
A. A. Chykrii).